CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Annnnnnnnd........GO!

Well, I finally got my act together and started making some fun clothing that I've been wanting to make for a good long time. Outfits to make me smile between all those fantasy rp outfits. So, with the first post, I'll intro you to the first three outfits. So hang on, long post ahead!

Plaid Overall Dress
Its exactly what it sounds like folks. A plaid dress with overall type straps. Big, shiny buttons accent the straps. The skirt is flexi, with a pleated look. Oh, and uh, go get some sunglasses. You might need them for these four colors. :D





Plaidnet
Sorta like Dragnet....but not really. Another cute plaid outfit, this one comes with a shorty top, low-cut, pleated mini-skirt, and a fishnet overshirt and stockings. Again with the sunglasses!

Tanked!
After 8 years in military school, you'd think I never want to see camo again, but this is so untrue! I love the casual comfy look of camo. And I LOVE the way these tank tops came out. Expect to see a release of them in more colors, and with graphics. The pants and smooth skirt both feature a tank belt buckle on the studded belt (hence the name).




0 comments: